Saturday, March 24, 2012

HBA - Jamestown: Delayed

The gameplay video of Jamestown is complete! However, it's going to require a second take which I probably won't be able to do until Monday, as today is my wife's birthday and we have plans for tonight. I'd do it now, but I'm currently at work.

In the mean time, check out this video of people playing cabbage basketball in Skyrim. If you don't want to watch it, at least skip the 3-minute mark and watch from there.


A big thanks to my friend Evan for bringing it to my attention!

2 comments:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCrhDamN82k This is not quite as cool, but still entertaining to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great video! Now there just needs to be some NPC's racing down the hill after it like they do in England.

    ReplyDelete