Tuesday, March 18, 2014

I, for one, welcome our new Israeli overlords!

Imagine my surprise this morning when I checked my blog stats and saw that I had 980 views yesterday!

I figured something was amok, since I usually have about ~20 per day. I'm up in the 30's on a good day. Apparently a bot or web crawler of some kind hit up my site like a warhead. I got 950 hits from Israel last night alone. No idea how or why.

However, that does lead me to believe that my site and show must be the #1 Best Blog and Web Show in Israel. The Israelis LOVE me! (The opposite of those stupid "Linguists HATE her!" ads) I'm blowing up! I'm the best! I don't plan on making any changes to adapt to a mainly Israeli audience, at least not in the short term. I'll just keep on keeping on with the quality content you (and by "you" I mean my new best friends from Palestine) have come to expect!

New show tonight! Tune in on twitch.tv!


No comments:

Post a Comment