Sunday, August 12, 2012

We Are Live!

So you may have noticed new little box on the top right of the page. That's a link to my new stream! I've been trying to get a video aspect to the blog going and I've finally gotten some of the software to work out for me. The link for the stream is www.twitch.tv/mikeyh907. You can watch it by just clicking on the video on the top right.

If I'm not currently streaming you can click on the link below the box and it will take you to the stream page where you can see recordings of previous streams and such. There's only one there now, which I'll include at the bottom of this post, wherein I try to get all the sound and video stuff worked out and end up playing some Tribes very poorly for about 15ish minutes. It's not actually very exciting yet, but I'm planning on using it to supplement written posts as well as to try out new games. The current video and sound quality is less than HD because I'm still using free software. I'll upgrade when I get the spare cash (feel free to hit that donate button if high quality video feeds are important to you).

So, here's the first video. Excuse the hair.

Also, you can follow me on the Twitters (@mikeyh907) to get notices when I'm going to be streaming.




No comments:

Post a Comment